Hey, just so you know ... this post is now about 5 years and 4 months old. Please keep that in mind as it very well may contain broken links and/or outdated information.
The past two weeks involved a lot of hard work (and very long days), but the upgrade was a success and I’m back home in Florida. Here’re some tidbits from my trip:
- $17/night for WiFi at the Marriott East Side? and no room service?
- there’s literally a Starbucks on every block here … sometimes more than one on a block!
- next spring our office is moving to 1 Rockefeller Plaza, right across from the ice rink and Today Show
- ah, NYC pizza and chicken parm from La Bellezza
- saw a crew filming an episode of “Blue Bloods” across the street from the office at St. Bart’s
- missed the solar eclipse (couldn’t get anywhere where I could see the sun in the city)
- I saw “Pippin” at the Music Box Theater, with Lucie Arnaz
- the ebola thing happened the day before I left
- got to use TSA Pre-Check at JFK on the way home … nice!